We will guide you step by step through the whole process of contributing to a Pool on PrimaBlock.
If you prefer watching a video tutorial, click on the link for our Official Tutorial “How to contribute to a pool” on youtube.
Contributing is very simple and you only need a couple things to get started!
You are going to need 2 things:
- An Ethereum wallet where you control private keys and can hold and accept ERC20 tokens. MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto, Cipher, Trust, Toshi, Status, Mist, and imToken are all wallets we do support on our platform. Keep in mind though that Coinbase and other exchange wallets can’t get ERC20 tokens and so don’t work with PrimaBlock.
- The contribution link from the Pool creator or your Syndicate.
Recommendation: We do support these wallet services directly within our platform for security and convenience. Please consider using them to make your transaction life safer and easier.
- MetaMask: https://metamask.io/
- MyCrypto: https://www.mycrypto.com
- MyEtherWallet or “MEW”: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
PrimaBlock now supports Web3 enabled browsers and mobile wallets: Metamask, Cipher, Trust, Toshi, Status, Mist, imToken
STEP 1: Click on the Contribution link that you were provided by your Syndicate or Pool Creator.
Contribution Page Sample
STEP 2: Then click “Contribute Ether”, enter the desired amount as long as it is above the minimum per contributor, and send the transaction. Once your initial amount is in the pool you can make additional deposits of Ether even lower than the initial minimum per contributor.
Note: if we provide a DATA FIELD do NOT delete it.
Contribution Steps Example
Dashboard Feature: If you registered an account with us you will see a Dashboard that helps you keep track of your wallets and pools you have Contributed to!
Congratulations! You have contributed to your first Pool. If you have further questions please join us in the Telegram support channel: