We have been hard at work to improve the user experience on PrimaBlock, and this week, we are introducing PrimaBlock usernames and profiles! The next time you register or login on PrimaBlock you will be able to choose a username.
Profiles will make it easier for PrimaBlock users to interact with each other. Also, when a user creates a pool their profile will be linked to the pool. This will allow pool creators to add branding to their pools and contributors will be able to identify to whom a pool belongs. We’ve also given the option for pool creators to display statistics about their past pools. This information can be beneficial to contributors as they will be able to gauge the pool creator’s experience.
- Usernames are mandatory and unique. Every user has to fill their username when they register for the first time or the next time they log in on PrimaBlock.
- Every user has to fill their username when they register for the first time or the next time they log in on PrimaBlock.
- Usernames are case insensitive for the uniqueness verification. However, we display your username the way you entered it.
- Usernames cannot be changed after they are created.
- If a user deletes his account, no one else will be able to use his username.
- Filling out your Profile is optional.
- You have the option of linking your telegram, discord, and other social media accounts to your PrimaBlock profile. If you choose to link a social media account to your profile, we verify the ownership of the social media accounts to prevent someone else from impersonating you.
AVID SUBSCRIBERS TO OUR NEWSLETTER